Monday, May 14, 2012

My Mother's Day

I got to spend Saturday night with my boys at a mother & son outing to the ballpark to watch the New Orleans Zephyr's play baseball. Sunday was a fun day at church as I got to teach 4 year olds and our church dedicated 15 babies & their parents to the Lord. Then we came home and played, napped, ate, and went to ride bikes at the park. Here are my sweet and thoughtful gifts from the kids and my husband.
A rose from the rosebush they gave me for Mother's Day 2 years ago - still blooming faithfully!

A painting from scripture.

Handprint card and poem made at church.

Wow Mom card made in Sunday School.

Letter my 1st grader did at school. This is so funny. By the way, I am NOT 44 years old, 1,500 pounds or 50 cubics tall!
Cubics, Really?


No comments:

Post a Comment