Thursday, January 13, 2011

Knitting is Knifty



















Baby it's cold outside! I've kept my hands busy inside lately working on a few knifty knitter projects. I saw this baby cocoon project at Etsy.com and just had to make one or two. We have several friends welcoming new babies into their lives this year so thought it would make a cute gift for a photo. I'd love to see what my photographer brother-in-law could do with one of these and a sweet baby for newborn photos. These photos are from what inspired me at etsy and are professional portraits. The things I made {including the hats in my sons favorite colors} are at the slide show on the right. Everything I knit is on a loom because it's so easy for beginners like me. There are endless free patterns online and even how-to videos on YouTube.  Try the free patterns at http://knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/loom_knitting.php .  Don't be afraid to try something new. Teach yourself a new hobby this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment