Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pinterested

Little brother was feeling kinda sad that big brother went back to school today so we had a special day of games, Happy Meal, and cupcakes. What a great day!
I love the look of pure joy on his face while eating this delicious chocolate molten cupcake with marshmallow cream topping.
I have the same look on my face when I eat chocolate too!


He's playing these great little games that I made up inspired by something I saw on my new favorite website Pinterest.com. It's like a virtual scrapbook or pegboard of all the things that inspire you. I like to browse this site for ideas for kids crafts, educational games, home decor, recipes, etc. These are just pencil bags with the see through front and zipper top that I got for 75 cents at Walmart then I put shape puzzles, counting games, letters etc. in them. There are thousands of free printable preschool games online! They are super portable for carrying in the car for example while waiting for brother in carpool line and he likes that they are like games instead of worksheets. ;) {shh, don't tell him he's learning something!}

No comments:

Post a Comment